What's new

Austrian pinball museum - video

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I was in Austria last week and made another visit to the pinball museum in Kitzbuhel. It's a vast place with over 100 machines, and hardly anyone there. Entry is free, and some of the games are on free play, the others are 3 games for 50 euro cents.

Here's a quick video I made to give an idea of the vastness of the place:

Worth a visit if you are in the area...

As in the ski resort indeed. The big Hannenkahm race week was just starting when we left, but to be honest its a pain in the **** when it's on because they shut down large parts of the mountain to the public and the place is overrun with young ski groupies walking around in the snow in mini skirts and high heels with all their long, willowy legs, blonde hair and large, firm breasts like summer melons..... <sigh>

As in the ski resort indeed. The big Hannenkahm race week was just starting when we left, but to be honest its a pain in the **** when it's on because they shut down large parts of the mountain to the public and the place is overrun with young ski groupies walking around in the snow in mini skirts and high heels with all their long, willowy legs, blonde hair and large, firm breasts like summer melons..... <sigh>

Horrendous :rofl:

What’s that one part of the course called? “The M I N G E counter” or something like that

It won’t let me write ***** for **** sake

Screenshot_20180116-180251.png
Student Prince. There's one of these in bits in the garage of the Stockholm apartment in living in.
Also an old stern hot hand, which I've built up. It currently won't boot up though

Back
Top Bottom