What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Austin Powers pinball in superb condition.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Photos can be found on eBay .
The machine was bought by me a couple of months back in good condition having been in private ownership for a number of years. However being part of a large collection it basically sat there for a long,long time getting nothing done to it. I bought it for £2250 (which i wouldn`t have done had i realised what was in store for me ) and have spent a fair amount of money and time getting it spot on. Worn out flippers have been rebuilt, the playfield rubbers have all been renewed, a full good quality LED kit has been installed. It looks stunning and plays exactly as it should. It comes with an original manual.

Will happily trade up /down or swap against any machine offered as i just can`t get in to the theme at all.

Congo and Champion Pub are a couple of games i`d like but machines i`d like never come up for sale when you want them and if they do they are over priced because you want them !

Anyway open to suggestion.

Thanks ,
John 07773 760555

Here's a link
i.ebayimg.com_images_g___oAAOSw3ZRY_OwD_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
2002 Stern Austin Powers pinball machine in fantastic condition.

I used to drink in a pub where a couple of the original Tubeway army used to drink, they were local lads.
Paul Gardiner and Jess Lidyard. There were only three in Tubeway Army.
Are 'Friends' Electric was the first single I bought. Still love the song.

Back
Top Bottom