What's new

Traded Attack From Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Toying with selling my AFM, this is the one that Daz Replicas restored with alternative cabinet artwork (one of only 5 in the world I believe) won best at show a while back, restored to a very high standard, re-decalled cab, new playfield, new ramps, new legs, lighted alternative backboard, martian red eye mods, red eye plastics mod, slingshot flasher mod kit, UV saucer decals and light mod, UV flipper mod kit, under cab light, leg protectors, new coin door plays A1 with no faults and looks great.

All mods can be removed, probably more new bits on this machine, maybe previous owners can elaborate (Daz - Mark TeachP), they can also verify condition.

£4600 (less than what it owes me ;)) or may trade LOTR, AC/DC, Metallica

No gallery pics at the moment.

AFMDEC2_zps40d1cf77.jpg

Last edited:
The condition of the game is amazing and it's a terrific player. The Legend gave the boards an overhaul for me too so you'll have no worries there. I'd have it back in a heartbeat if I had any cash! Buy with confidence people.

I would be very tempted to have it back but space and cash put a halt to that.
Cracking machine and the nicested one I have ever played (and I have played a few). For the money well worth the price as its as close to a new machine you will find.
You won't be disapointed if you buy this, its a corker.

Cheers guys, there you have it, I have played less than 100 games on it since ownership so is in the same condition as when I received except for all the added extras.

Yup it's a lot of dollar, I'm quite happy for it to stay as long as it wants but if someone is after one it can move house if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom