What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Attack from Mars / Scared Stiff

vib_ribbon

Registered
I guess if i don't ask I won't get. Super long shot, but looking for either an Attack from Mars or Scared Stiff.

Something perfectly playable would be great, not looking for fully restored nor the remake.

If you come across either please let me know. Cheers! 👍

Sorry I don't have the machine, however I do have a used original unpopulated scared stiff play field in nice condition if it's of interest to anybody.

Well found. Great game. Most think what you’ve got is the holy grail so hope you do too. SS (and i own one) is definitely one you want to keep on your wish list. Its an awesome game. RFM is also great (marmite game here) but i love mine. You should aim to get all 3. RFM still going for literally no money so well worth a punt.

Well found. Great game. Most think what you’ve got is the holy grail so hope you do too. SS (and i own one) is definitely one you want to keep on your wish list. Its an awesome game. RFM is also great (marmite game here) but i love mine. You should aim to get all 3. RFM still going for literally no money so well worth a punt.

i'm glad that before i came onto forums or looked at any listings, without any influence i was able to determine for myself AFM is a top game which became my favourite. maybe it's because the theme is easy to understand, unlike the twilight zone which i still don't get despite people telling me it's ace.

i'm glad that before i came onto forums or looked at any listings, without any influence i was able to determine for myself AFM is a top game which became my favourite. maybe it's because the theme is easy to understand, unlike the twilight zone which i still don't get despite people telling me it's ace.
TZ is ace, trust me, but a different type of ace to AFM.

Your instincts are correct TZ is pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom