What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available at Screwfix Rechargeable 30W Work Light + free tripod - £14.99

I went for 2 as well, offer runs to the 6-1-19, depending on stock. £45 for the lamp alone at B&Q.

Goods secured:thumbs: To quote Screwfix man "You were lucky to get one these have been flying off the shelf":)

20181217_151837.jpg

Here she is in action! Great product at a great price!
Keith, nice one but I note from the fact that you've fitted the portable stand upside down you've noticed the two products aren't actually properly compatible without adaption! I'm going with a drilling method on mine.

I like the controls, battery level indicator, car charger and 2 brightness settings at estimated 3 hr/6 hr operation.

Sorry for those that couldn't get one:sad:

Just placed an order for 2 of these, will be able to collect them tomorrow from midday at local store, if your wanting the stand you also need to add it to your basket to get them.

Got mine today.
So are the tripod and light compatible. Before checking back on here and looking at the pics I couldn’t get mine to fit but I hadn’t tried mounting it on it’s smaller little stand first.

So are the tripod and light compatible. Before checking back on here and looking at the pics I couldn’t get mine to fit but I hadn’t tried mounting it on it’s smaller little stand first.

Not really compatible as they should have been out of the box so people have been inventive.

On some the plastic knob can be used to fix the bottom of the lamp bracket (black bar) to middle of the tripod longer T bar (per Moonbus photo above). This didn't work for some (including mine) the knob wouldn't pick up the thread and I just used an extra nut (M6 I think) to nip it down.

Alternatively, if you want the portable stand to easy snap on/off the tripod, take off the tripod T bar and drill a larger hole into the top of the tripod which locates the fixed nut on the bottom of the portable yellow bracket, then drill a small hole in the side of the bottom of the portable yellow bracket same as on tripod T bar. It will then snap on/off using the spring knob on the side of the tripod. The problem with this approach is that you've b*ggered up the tripod if you ever wanted to use the long T-bar with two lights.

A bit of hassle but still worth it for £15 methinks :cool:

Back
Top Bottom