What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Games Legends ultimate 300 multi arcade machine. Additional games

Pie Man

Site Supporter
Hi iv just bought one of these, it doesn’t come with pac man built in, but have been told you can buy more games all ready built in to a dongle.
Please can someone advice where and the best one to get.

From the comments on their page...

"Prior to buying I did know that you could add additional games in various ways. I purchased a loaded USB off eBay, I now have 4000 games to choice from. This is so much better that the 300 tiny machines with one game built in. I will be adding the pinball and light gun attachments when they are released."

Oh and there ya go... further on in the comments...

Great I should have been getting a machine fully loaded with 3000 games from a company in Wales, only been on order 3months and they’ve let me down today telling me I can’t have it until January. It’s for my 5 year old lad so I needed it on Thursday. Any way I had to get the one from Liberty Games only it doesn’t come with pac man.
I’ll have a good look through the information you’ve all sent me, ideally a dongle with the games built in would be best as am rubbish with computers.
Thanks guys for your help.

Back
Top Bottom