What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are my balls magnetised ?

Crewey

Site Supporter
In the last 48hrs I've noticed that Ninja Pizza Multiball is sometimes only releasing 3 balls to the spinning pizza magnet, and no additional balls are auto-plunged.
I'm pretty sure this isn't rules related ?

Have had the Pinball Heaven premium balls in my TMNT for less than 2 weeks, described as:
"Premium pinball machine ball. Best for games with magnets, difference in finish isnt that noticable but these are a must for games that use magnets."

Number of balls in that mb will depend on your pizza toppings collected. Gummi bears topping add 1 ball per gummi bear!

Number of balls in that mb will depend on your pizza toppings collected. Gummi bears topping ad 1 ball per gummi bear!
Oh I hope so :D
I thought 4 balls was the minimum, 3 go to the magnet spinner and 1 is auto plunged. Then 5th & 6th depend on gummi bears??
Every game before I'd played yesterday definitely at least 4 had been in play, according to IC I've played 104 games logged in too.

3 is the minimum then you could possibly get 3 gummi bears to make it a 6 ball mb on the pro, think it can go up to 8 on prem but not sure on those rules

Every game before I'd played yesterday definitely at least 4 had been in play
You must have a naturally sweet tooth and unknowingly picked gummi bears on a pizza every time! You have time to look up at your toppings in the top right of the screen while the mb start animation runs. Just keep an eye on that to see what you've selected if you don't have time to look while playing. I'm sure you'll find there's nothing wrong and the gummi bears match the number of balls over 3.

You must have a naturally sweet tooth and unknowingly picked gummi bears on a pizza every time! You have time to look up at your toppings in the top right of the screen while the mb start animation runs. Just keep an eye on that to see what you've selected if you don't have time to look while playing. I'm sure you'll find there's nothing wrong and the gummi bears match the number of balls over 3.
Thank you, I think you're totally correct. Just had a game then without gummi bears and it was just the 3 :thumbs: Much easier to make shots too.... less flailing around

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom