What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apollo XVII

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Many of you know of my admiration for the space programme and especially project Apollo. Being named after Neil Armstrong has always been wind in my sails.

Anyway this week it’s the 45th anniversary of Apollo XVII and as a social media ambassador I thought I’d share a fantastic site for you to check out:

Http://apollo17.org/

It’s a real time replay of the mission. It covers an amazing mission to the moon and includes Ron Evans, Jack Schmitt and my friend Apollo XVII commander Gene Cernan who sadly left us earlier this year. He was an amazing man.

If you are looking for an awesome movie to watch The Last Man on the Moon talks about the story of Gene Cernan - ask for it for xmas and you won’t be disappointed.

Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nice thx, my brother had some of the original mock ups of models for the presentations nasa made, as our uncle was a photorapher for Nasa, and was payed in a few years enough to retire ( because of secrets had to be there 24/7 with very little hols )

I loved the saturn 5 at kennedy, and then went back to see the shuttle, that was awesome for me i stayed there for over an hour

Back
Top Bottom