What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Anything Premier/Gottlieb for sale or trade?

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Not looking for anything to buy right this second but over the next few weeks I'm going to shimmy my collection about and I would like to add a weird Gottlieb game to my line up. Top of my list would be:

Tee'd off
Victory
Genesis
Robo-wars
Tx-sector (Slim chances)
Street Fighter 2 (Guilty pleasure pin - sorry!)

But I'm open to almost anything, in any condition (a project would be preferred!) Let me know if there is something you're thinking of moving on then I can see what I can do to freshen up my line up a bit!

Thanks,
James

Last edited:
@stumblor YES!! Just added it to the list! I have no idea, I've never seen or heard of one over here! To be fair I'm open to anything. Would love a Victory!

Watching this thread to see what you pick up mate.
I am hoping to pick up a Gottlieb this year at some point too.
It's a known fact that the illuminati spread the rumours that later Gottliebs were crap so the prices would stay cheap compared to everything else ?

I've been watching a lot of streams of Water World lately. People here say it is an unplayable mess, but the vids I've seen, it looks a lot of fun.

Watching this thread to see what you pick up mate.
I am hoping to pick up a Gottlieb this year at some point too.
It's a known fact that the illuminati spread the rumours that later Gottliebs were crap so the prices would stay cheap compared to everything else ?

I've been watching a lot of streams of Water World lately. People here say it is an unplayable mess, but the vids I've seen, it looks a lot of fun.
Thats definately true! Damn Gottlieb are terrible i would never pay over £500 for one!! ? ?

I’ve played a few games on a Waterworld before and i wasnt overly impressed, it wasnt in great condition so that probably didnt help but it just seemed kinda meh, but i also had no idea on the rules or what to do haha.

If you are ever near the Preston area (North West) you need to visit the best collection of Gotts in the UK.
If memory serves me, Raven, Alien Star, Excalibur, TX Sector, Robo War, Monte Carlo, Arena, Victory, Hollywood Heat, plus more.
@JMP please correct me if I've made any mistakes.

Reactions: JMP
Ramones was Genie,and tbf Genesis is now Skullduggery pleasant
The weird and wonderful got even more different
So lucky to be able to play these on a regular basic. Between two collections in the NW probably the best ever Gott ever made.

If you are ever near the Preston area (North West) you need to visit the best collection of Gotts in the UK.
If memory serves me, Raven, Alien Star, Excalibur, TX Sector, Robo War, Monte Carlo, Arena, Victory, Hollywood Heat, plus more.
@JMP please correct me if I've made any mistakes.

That's them, well remembered.

The ones I have now I like the most, so intend keeping them.... and there's 3X Robowars in UK AFAIK including mine, which is the best title of the bunch. The 80B's don't suffer from the crap sound of the later Gottlieb's.

@MajesticPinball whilst I don't have any for sale (and I'm sure Poibug won't want to sell any either - unless Deadly Weapon Chris?), I can get them from Croatia fairly easily from a good friend of mine over there who ships them direct to my door. All working machines, no projects. I can see what he has if interested? I've done this before for a few other people.

Last edited:
@JMP yeah if you could see what there is that would be great! I'm considering the Cactus Jack's as well but really need to sort my space issue out first before committing to a sale!

OK, I can see he has Rock Encore, Arena and Big House System 80B's at present plus Devils Dare and Shaq Attack (as other Gottlieb's)... but has others in storage. Have emailed him anyway.... last time I got one it was £150 for shipping one, £250 for two on one pallet.

OK, I can see he has Rock Encore, Arena and Big House System 80B's at present plus Devils Dare and Shaq Attack (as other Gottlieb's)... but has others in storage. Have emailed him anyway.... last time I got one it was £150 for shipping one, £250 for two on one pallet.
I'll send you a PM!

Back
Top Bottom