What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want a free Steam Key for Ultra Streetfighter IV?

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Evening all, just purchased the streetfighter humble bundle where a little (not enough really) goes to charity) but I already own Ultra Street Fighter IV on Steam (it's like £23 at the mo'!).

First person to guess my favourite SF character by posting here gets the code PM'd to them!

Cheers,

Den

Says "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own" but I'm assuming this is only if you redeem the code on your steam account and you already have it (and they then don't let you gift another code to someone)

Says "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own" but I'm assuming this is only if you redeem the code on your steam account and you already have it (and they then don't let you gift another code to someone)

Yeah just uncover the code in humble and pass on, have done in the past with multiples.

Back
Top Bottom