What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Order from Pinball Mania?

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Hey chaps. Put in an order with Pinball mania yesterday afternoon and paid for special delivery (it does say they don't guarantee next day). Still don't have a dispatch email and I have a free morning tomorrow and was hoping to get cracking on a couple of pinball jobs. They have no proper contact details on the site, just a form. Trying to find out whether my stuff will arrive tomorrow. Emailed a bit ago but no reply as yet. Does the owner frequent here?

Yep. Your order has gone special delivery today. Order was received after 3pm yesterday so too late to make yesterday’s dispatch.

You’ll also find my email address at the bottom of the emailed order confirmation.

I think its safe to say everyone has at some point and it's excellent service.

Puts up with me so has to be good.
I keep on adding things on last minute. Sorry Andy

Starting to get bad vibes about this pinball mania place haha. Okay cheers guys, will use again in the future no doubt

Yep only good things to report back on Pinball mania, most of my orders are with me the next day and Andy is very very helpful.

Once, my pinball mania order arrived before I ordered it

Sometimes my orders arrive before the parts have failed and I then realise I needed them! Spooky.

But seriously, highly recommend.

Also sent off a Stern board for repair last week and it was back & working with me only a couple of days later. It did not cost the earth either.

Back
Top Bottom