What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else NOT playing much currently?

I'll get a few games in every weeknight. On a weekend i'll put several hours in (i'm still terrible at most games tho' regardless of all the practice). For me playing pinball over the past few years has replaced: watching soaps on a weeknight and gaming at a weekend.

Actually we've got a new puppy recently so i split my time on an evening between pinballs and picking up ****.

I've been exactly the same since summer. Every now and then I'll decide to go to play one, switch it on, zone out and stare at it for 10 minutes then switch it off and sit down.

I’ve been playing quite a bit lately, it helps changing your line up every now and again.

Also the code update on Metallica has resparked my interest in trying to replace my high scores. I’m still on a mission to reach End of the line, the closest I have got is just short by a few shots to light it. The code update has made it easier by giving extra balls more often than before.
Tron is still kicking my ass, I love a challenge so it has me coming back for more.

Looking forward to the Christmas period with more time to play pinball with friends and family :thumbs:

I very rarely play any pinball and I have lots of stuff set up inc new titles and never even bother turning them on my iron maiden has spent more time at friends houses than mine
Saying that the bargain bop I got from here I have been playing a fair bit billionaire club this weekend I can see it

I love competitions and practise to do better and better is essential. I don’t play much during the week but try to play a decent amount at weekends.

Cheers,
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look, if you are all so bored with your blinking machines then GIVE THEM TO ME.

I'll come in a truck and take them away for nothing if you like.

Not a case of boredom ....I find that when the mojo departs it doesn't matter what games are there, you just don't want to play anything.

I'm not too concerned - at some point I'll be battering my games again :)

To say I’m not playing much is an understatement. I have switched any of my three machines on in weeks. Seriously thinking of moving them on for new machines or another way to spend my money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had not played for a while, when I did I struggled to get a good game going. Happy to report that I just scored 38mil on Whirlwind so Mojo restored this end!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a mega score. Must’ve been playing for ages. I’ve owned my ww on and off for about 9 years and never cracked 30 million. Man i suck

Back
Top Bottom