What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Titanic Fans in?

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I just got back from a few days holiday in Belfast. What a great place. I got to go here to, which (for me anyway) was a bit of a grail event!!

IMG_8874.jpg IMG_8877.JPG IMG_8875.JPG

The family lasted about 6 hours, then they gave in and went for cakes! I headed off to the dry dock where they fitted out titanic. Its massive! To give it scale there are 2 people standing down int he middle of it!

IMG_8883.jpg IMG_8884.jpg

You should have called by Jim, I live about a mile from the titanic exhibition centre. You could have seen the garage door your Star Trek was pictured in front off :D

Actually only got to see the titanic exhibit at the end of last year, very impressive..

I also had dinner in front of the grand staircase last year at a company function, not as impressive :oops:

Oh also, it was ok when it left here (wee belfast titanic joke for ye)

I wanted to visit the Titanic, I looked into it a few years ago, was not sure what scared me the most, the cost or the 12 hour trip in darkness as the sub has to save power for the lights once it gets to the bottom. They do 2 trips a year and you could buy 5 new LE's for the cost of the trip, but what a experience it would be.............

Back
Top Bottom