What's new

Any places to play pinball in brighton/hove

Atlantis

Site Supporter
Alias
Delboy
Over here in Brighton/hove portslade for a day and was wondering if anything here to play or have a chat

Kewl thanks sarge.do you live near the Gather inn that's where I'm staying if you want a beer or 2

Took a stroll down the beach earlier, stopped in C:\Sidequest https://loading.bar/sidequest/ for a coffee and a flip.

Bally Harley Davidson - Horrible LEDs fitted, and the displays are seriously outgassing making it near impossible to read scores/info ... or to enter your high score initials :rolleyes:

The pin actually plays ok, and I enjoyed a few games on it. Simple but fun gameplay.

Is there still one on site in The Park Crecent? (Pinformer last updated in October)
Visiting some friends in Brighton at the weekend, and looks like its about 5 minute walk from there, so might try to sneak in for a couple of games

Is there still one on site in The Park Crecent? (Pinformer last updated in October)
Visiting some friends in Brighton at the weekend, and looks like its about 5 minute walk from there, so might try to sneak in for a couple of games
Yep. Star Wars Pro still there. Serviced it not long ago.

Be aware that Sunday is busy roast dinner service and the pin is switched off then I believe.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Make sure you say hello to lee the the dude behind the bar he always enjoys talking pinball especially likes it when people visit the pub to play it .. he is a big pin head :)
Grizz is right it’s switched of Sunday during most of the day

Back
Top Bottom