What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Any pins for sale in or around South Wales?

Lukem30

Registered
Hi all,
Looking to buy my first machine but meaning as I haven’t played many pins I’d like to be able to see and try it before purchase.

Themes I’m interested in;

Lord of the rings
Circus Volitair
Funhouse
Game of thrones
Guardians of the galaxy
Deadpool
Metallica
Guns and roses
Grand Prix (or any motoring theme)
No fear
South Park
Simpson’s
Star Wars
Black Rose

Just wondering what’s out there within a few hours drive.

Thanks

Welcome,

See where your local league is, you'll get to meet the local community, play lots of different pins and talk as much pinball as you like.

Look for UK Pinball League to find your nearest group.

Get Martin to deliver. Costs approx £85.

Plenty of good stuff for sale on this group.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks. Ideally I would like to see it first, but it may come to this, I’ve seen Martin mentioned a lot, how do get in touch with him if needed?

Hi Luke, I'm from Newport so welcome to a game if passing.
Hi, not very far from me at all, I’m in nelson. Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that as i’m not really sure what I want, there is so much choice and variation.

@mark9 is selling a very nice metallica - ok would probably need to be a Martin delivery but think @kevlar can vouch for it, depends what your planned spend is as one turns in to two, then three, then ..............

I would not take Pinformer as being 100% accurate. Always call the venue first before you travel.

I once had someone turn up to the shop where my workshop is - expecting to see a Dr Who that had not been there for 7 years.....

Also check out local meets. You may have to travel a bit.

Worth checking out @Tilt_Birmingham as it has approx 15-20 games onsite, and they are owned by @philpalmer at Pinball Heaven. May be worth a drive on the M50/M5.

That way you can play modern games as well as the classic WPC/WPC95 Bally/Williams titles.

Brewdog Cardiff has a RFM downstairs, Kongs has three pins as of last weekend, but can't remember which ones as I got distracted by their NBA Jam arcade machine (and I'd only popped in to have a look after spending an hour in Brewdog)

Well that didn’t take long, thanks everyone for the help/advice. Picked up a very lovely modded AC/DC Luci today so looking forward to putting some hours on it.

Back
Top Bottom