What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Any Apron - Preferably Gottlieb

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Looking for an apron to mount on the wall in my workshop, used to have a Volcano one on the wall and I used the instruction card holder to mount a parts order shipping list. Ended up selling it to help somebody with a volcano that needed an apron so now looking for something to replace it.

Preferably a Gottlieb apron as I'm a fanboy for Gotts

James
received_388948382192643.jpeg

I have a Gott EM apron somewhere
If your passing pick it up
Will send you a PM thanks!

Thanks for your offers everyone, would like to keep it Gottlieb though so Daz (@replicas) please let the incredible Keith have the Phantom apron if he needs it, hate to put an apron on the wall that somebody might need.

James

i have a Bally and a DE one, both black. Oh and a gold judge dredd one. All have a few scrapes etc but otherwise intact
hi, just wondering if you still have the DE apron for sale, condition doesn't matter as i will be using it to size up apron cards, i've sold a few on ebay & had a little feedback saying that they're a little large (even though i've made them up to the official DE size) so would be good for me to check before sending out any more.
Best regards
John

Back
Top Bottom