What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another TAF question please.... Ramp width....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Well this isnt going swimmingly... Ordered replacement Ramp gate from Aus for the Left ramp on the large TAF ramp assembly. However it looks like i have been sent the one for the right ramp.

Just to make sure that i'm not going completely mad, is there any chance someone could please measure the width (centre screw holes-ish) of the left ramp Gate... here it is for reference...

1540539114812.png

Every man and their dog seems to have the right one... however as far as i can see the left one isnt as wide... hence why ordering from Aus as i thought this was the correct one.. :mad:

Thank you
Paul

Paul I am not sure what you actually want measured. Are these any help. Left ramp is 2 3/4 inches and the right ramp is 3 inches screwhole to screwhole.

Or, with a metric measure:

left ramp.JPG

and

right ramp.JPG

Thank you @HomerRamone & @Cursaw & @Mfresh From what i can tell they are different part numbers as they are different widths... and despite ordering the right part number.. looks like i got the wrong one arrive :(

How’s that ramp fitting mate. Has it gone in to place ok.

Dremelled the hole only slightly and ball now fits down with the pad and bracket in place. would like to be able to sort the end out where it curves up, however it's not affecting play, so no real issues... I'll get the thing installed this weekend once i have finsihed the cabling... I just need to find which plastic is used for the back corner now... :D

Ok thanks chaps...

So just to confirm, the one thats has been sent half way around the world is indeed the wrong one, and is almost impossible to "upgrade" to fit...:mad::mad:

This one seems unobtanium from the usual sources... I'll put out a begging post... Thank you to @Cursaw and @Mfresh for your assistance chaps - Much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom