What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annual subscription

Not sure you are notified. However click on your account, click on site donation and scroll to the bottom. You will see your site donations and when they expired.

I got a notification that one of my subscriptions had due to expire recently.
This seems to be a symptom of the cross over from old to new systems. The old system had major issues (the main one being that people just got unceremonally "dumped" whenever the system felt like it). From what i can tell, the mail seems to come from the old system....
The new system seems to be working fine, however due to a lack of functioning logs on the old system I cannot differentiate between the two, so I am/was waiting for 12 months beyond the old system ended so i can just remove it and leave the new system to do it;s stuff.

I will see if theres any way i can pull a report showing who has site supporter status, remove the old system and then re-run again to check there's no-one that has been affected...

This seems to be a symptom of the cross over from old to new systems. The old system had major issues (the main one being that people just got unceremonally "dumped" whenever the system felt like it). From what i can tell, the mail seems to come from the old system....
The new system seems to be working fine, however due to a lack of functioning logs on the old system I cannot differentiate between the two, so I am/was waiting for 12 months beyond the old system ended so i can just remove it and leave the new system to do it;s stuff.

I will see if theres any way i can pull a report showing who has site supporter status, remove the old system and then re-run again to check there's no-one that has been affected...

The notification was recently, pretty sure September as I dontated mid September last year after getting some free glass.

Back
Top Bottom