What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and so it begins: WCS shop log

believe me, Stan, i tried: none at Pinball mania, Pinball heaven, Pinbits, Pinrestore, Flippers.be, cliffys, or pinballdaze. none also at bay area amusements, parts4pinballs, marcos, or MAD amusements. if i missed any, it wasn't on purpose. anyway, i'll keep looking and asking.

but in the meantime...... job done!

thissat2.jpgthissat6.jpg

[video=youtube;n9Ww0vp9FSY]

a few minor tasks still to address - like why the lock magnet no longer works (surely i didn't scrub it *that* hard?) but basically that's a done deal.

time to complete job: 25 hours

see if the magna save magnet is the same, then swap them over, if they are.
Martian sourced a ball for you, all good. praised be to Martian... :grouphug:

It was just a simple case of the magnet connector caught up under a plastic above the pf, found it and pushed it down and plugged it in, all rosy now.

My first game after the shop job I got to the World Cup Final and beat Germany 5-4 so I was pleased with that. And I changed the coil sleeves and end stops which also made a big difference too

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355677064.393222.jpg

Yes, Martin (I call him that, you can call him Martian if you prefer) has shown his mettle once again by promising to source me a ball next time he's in the US - but before then (March) if anyone has one........?

This was my first full shop job and has boosted my confidence no end.

Next job will be Rollergames when it comes home from Stormy's place oop north. First tasks will be cleaning Will's scrotal sweat from the lockdown bar, and Ive's haemorrhoid cream from the shooter rod :)

Back
Top Bottom