What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allwins

todler

Site Supporter
Hi, could anyone help with some info on Alwins machines. A mate is after one on eBay that is a stand alone unit but it has 4 separate Allwins (one each side). Can't find any info on it and he is after a price guide to what it's worth.
The gauling thing about it is that he actually wants to replace a pinball with it :cuckoo:o_O:eek:

A fella on here John user name pintableuser I'm sure use to collect these years ago he might be the person to ask I don't think he comes on here much now though.

Alwins are usually around 700 upwards each depending on the rarity and condition...

Thanks Paul. We have now been in touch with Pintableuser and basically they are quite rare but the value does depend on what machines are fitted. Currently my mate is trying to research this but looking at “sold” items on eBay they vary from £400-£800 each.
Still trying to talk him out of it so that he has 2 pinball machines rather than 1 and an allwins
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom