What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Alien poker playfield/project

JMP

Site Supporter
Want a project machine or playfield to make a good one out of two.... or even a decent complete machine so I can offload this project. Anything considered, ta.

Hi John,
Classic arcades in the USA do an overlay for £150.00...could be a good solution, as finding a nice playfield could be a long hard search...we find their overlays ok...(have used a xenon, ebd, and a fathom one, colours can be a bit dark but they are bright and glossy looking). Compared to a worn playfield they look impressive we think.....oh and the overlays are planetary pinball approved!?? (For what that's worth! Lol)....

Last edited:
I'd be interested in buying your project machine if you do find a better one and so decide to part with it! :)

Andy

Hi John,
Classic arcades in the USA do an overlay for £150.00...could be a good solution, as finding a nice playfield could be a long hard search...we find their overlays ok...(have used a xenon, ebd, and a fathom one, colours can be a bit dark but they are bright and glossy looking). Compared to a worn playfield they look impressive we think.....oh and the overlays are planetary pinball approved!?? (For what that's worth! Lol)....

Hi Keith, I looked at those (on Ebay too) but after reading this:

http://www.edcheung.com/album/album07/Pinball/apply.htm

...decided it's a lot of work and too easy for me to mess it up. Do you offer to do this for customers? If so, would be interested in knowing the cost.

I'd be interested in buying your project machine if you do find a better one and so decide to part with it! :)

Andy

Open to offers Andy, undecided which way to go at moment.... but note it needs:

Backglass
4 X displays
Board repairs or replacement (acid damage)
Playfield restoration or replacement.

Mechs, plastics (complete and good), polished guide rails and other parts are boxed. Bit of a basket case though tbh....

Back
Top Bottom