What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available After Burner Commander Sit Down Arcade Machine - £2200 ono

Ant-H

Site Supporter
I’ve recently been selling off some of my Arcade cabs to make room for more pins and this is the last one to go.

It’s an After Burner Commander sit down cabinet. I believe this model of the game was only released in Japan and the UK, which I remember playing at the Arcade at Minehead in the late 80s.

Similar to the 3 models of Outrun, the versions that you mainly see are the upright cabinets and large deluxe models. The commander unit sits in between these. When you move the joystick the unit pivots from side to side.

It’s in original unrestored condition and imo would look amazing if it was restored. My initial plan was to get it all powder coated and do a full restore but since getting into pinball, I have less interest in Arcade cabs now.

The cabinet itself is on wheels so is easy move around. The coin tower at the side can also be detached so it can go through most doors. Price is £2200 ono

It’s currently located in Croydon but happy if anyone want to use Martin.

IMG_2730.jpegIMG_2731.jpegIMG_2733.jpegIMG_2732.jpegIMG_2723.jpegIMG_2724.jpegIMG_2727.jpegIMG_2729.jpegIMG_2726.jpegIMG_2728.jpeg
View attachment 0ae86db3-b293-464b-a5e5-5d5bceb588b7.mp4

Last edited:
That’s very nice indeed! Funny what you can get for the price of a fairly undesirable pin.
Could get outrun dlx, space harrier dlx or probably an afterburner dlx for the price of a newish stern pin I would have thought.
Crazy how perspective changes when you venture into the crazy world of pinball!
Anyway GLWTS 👍

I think an outrun dx would be approaching stern le territory now. I used to buy solid modern videos for the arcade for the price of a entry level pin. My aliens twin gun was 900 and my afterburner climax deluxe was 1250

Back
Top Bottom