What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Afmr le huo 1 owner £6000 for 24hrs only

BigBear77

Registered
Low plays AFMR LE with invis glass. Bought new from Pinball heaven.

Prices to sell at at £6850 with new sheet of invis glass.

Attachments

• F016496E-131E-405F-9BB8-BAB2F563BDA1.jpeg
    F016496E-131E-405F-9BB8-BAB2F563BDA1.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 295
  • D3772268-E15E-4B3E-9B75-0D64C395C52E.jpeg
    D3772268-E15E-4B3E-9B75-0D64C395C52E.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 43419825-F51A-4650-AE61-A6F7A5ACDF66.jpeg
    43419825-F51A-4650-AE61-A6F7A5ACDF66.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 294
cant believe you haven't sold this yet such a great game and the remake is top dollar.

Bump £6750 with invis glass or £6600 with standard glass.

Got a few mods that haven’t been fitted yet that will be extra if wanted.

Yep but ghostbusters sold so I can keep it for a year and it still will be worth that or even more again. Very weird times. Going to use all the mods I bought and get a few nights on it with Gaz :clap:

Imho the @rse is falling out of the top end dmd games. Originals and remakes. The 4k to 7k titles.

The folk with deep pockets that used to be the premium buyers are slowly replacing their games with the new generation of titles with TVs in the backbox. In a couple of years there will be loads and loads of TV games, probably enough to fill a 12 or so game collection.

The premium buyers will run out of space and dump the DMD titles.

AFM, MM, MB have been top dog for 20 odd years, but I think the game has changed.

Titles like Earthshaker and Whirlwind were once top dog, then Addams and the DMD games trashed the market position of the alpha numerics. I think the TV games will do the same to the DMDs

The one major difference is there are literally only a handful of most 'TV Games' doing the rounds.

Compared to the hundreds+ of certain DMD titles.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out in few years.

When I got into pin collecting, stuff like AFM was only a few years old. Jesus I feel old [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

@Sgt GrizZ , just think how many times on here you see guys wanting to buy DMD games only.

BoP and Funhouse have always traded relatively cheaply for wpc as they look like system 11s due to the alphanumeric screen. And most folk will not touch them.

The Trons, Walking Deads of this world might go the same way when you have 5 years worth of Stern, Spooky, JJP TV titles doing the rounds

For those of us that couldn't give a rats whether their pinballs sport a flat screen telly, all I can say is that I hope you're right @DRD

You're such a prophet of doom @DRD

Like when people say house prices will crash by a third... well I hope so, so I can buy a few more!

All relative.

Phil

I am just a spouter @philpalmer . Up and down spouting is all the same to me.

Quite a few folk on here have been commenting for weeks about games not selling, that looks a good price, there are quite a few sought after titles going nowhere right now .....

I was also banging on about prices when games like fish tales and T2 suddenly shot up in value and you saw, what everyone thought was a 1200 to 1500 game, going for around 2k

i dont really get this new fascination in the TV display. For me, a pinball machine is about what is happening on the playfield. Not what's happening on the screen as i have no control over that. If I want to watch a tv screen with animation, i watch TV not pinball.
I rarely look up when I play (but that might be due to being rubbish and having to concentrate on the game!).

Market has flattened out for sure right now but who knows where it will go.

No one predicted it to do what it has done over the last 10 years.

Didn't help this game that there has been a total flood of games for sale in last 10 days.

Don't ever recall seeing this many top end games for sale in such a short time period.

Back
Top Bottom