What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aerosmith

Yes, ghostbusters had an update within days of release but was more like 1gb, not 4!!

edit, file sizes may have ballooned with the LCD display content.

I really really like this game, I didn't think for a minute I would. "Dude looks like a lady" mode, OMG, love it!

10 minute youtube vid I just did of it in action.

NB, I'm a crap player but it was a ok game.

Phil

Love the toy box - played one in Boston last month, lovely machine and great game. I just come to realise though I don't like rock
band games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was an all round thumbs up at the EAG for this game. I think 99% of UK players will pick Dude as first tune!

I think they should have a mode called Run DMC multiball which might make me more interested in this :)

Courier rang me today....

They are lifting my machine tomorrow... Gigidy :clap:

Despite already being arranged via email they Left me a voicemail today saying if I didn't call back they would pull my delivery - hope that isn't the case and they turn up tomorrow.

Courier rang me today....

They are lifting my machine tomorrow... Gigidy :clap:

Despite already being arranged via email they Left me a voicemail today saying if I didn't call back they would pull my delivery - hope that isn't the case and they turn up tomorrow.

They didn't say when they would be delivering it, only they were lifting it (I assume from Pinball Heavens warehouse) But i'm guessing it should be here by the weekend..:suspect:

Hopefully soon! If they don't show up tomorrow not sure when they will be able to deliver it! Although this is for batman66!

Mine is not Hadfields delivering, its CMI Logistics...

They will drop it off at kerb side via a tail lift and I will trolley it in from there

Just remember Neil that if the courier starts walking in the opposite direction, stop them and kindly ask them to 'walk this way'

I will have the Limiited Edition No1 and I want the legs gold plated, I have the perfect topper for it, life size Sideshow Vader :)

20150213_185326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom