What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aerosmith

Has anybody got one yet ? I ordered from Liberty Games and told it will be 4 weeks yet.

dood, you'll need to hassle liberty games like daily to get it. I got so hacked off with them on my ghostbusters order (long story) and phil told me more about what was going on with it than them. I ended up getting the details of the delivery company and got it delivered myself!

Neil.

dood, you'll need to hassle liberty games like daily to get it. I got so hacked off with them on my ghostbusters order (long story) and phil told me more about what was going on with it than them. I ended up getting the details of the delivery company and got it delivered myself!

Neil.

Thanks I did ring them today after I have seen other people have got them, was told that the shipment was still in customs, will be calling them again on Monday

I'm sure this has already been answered somewhere but why did you buy from Liberty Games and not Phil?

Thanks I did ring them today after I have seen other people have got them, was told that the shipment was still in customs, will be calling them again on Monday

Yup that's the same BS they hit me with. They just won't get on the phone and look after you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has already been answered somewhere but why did you buy from Liberty Games and not Phil?

That videoclip above is fantastic. Phil Palmer, your milkman, is here.

No doubt many newcomers think a new supplier can do them a better deal than The Milkman ..... but I know who I'd rather deal with (if and when I ever buy a NIB). You also do orange juice I assume, Phil?

Hi Dan

Can do orange juice for you.

Lets not be too hard on Liberty - I mean I'm sure they support the UK pinball scene somewhere down the line? Take brand new games to shows for everyone to play and that kind of thing? Sponsor prizes etc? Lend games out? Just like HLD do...

Phil

I will give them a week and then cancel the order, when I called Saturday and talked to Jo at Liberty he told me it was a different shipment and it had not cleared customs yet.
I will call them again tomorrow.............

I will give them a week and then cancel the order, when I called Saturday and talked to Jo at Liberty he told me it was a different shipment and it had not cleared customs yet.
I will call them again tomorrow.............

Ha ha ha what a load of rubbish only one container came with them all in
unless libertys came first class vip style

yes we know, well a few of us know, we have been waiting for a container from stern since xmas, with the bat66 le on board and its only just sailed a few weeks ago and arrived last week. There are not 2 containers!

They said the same rubbish with my Ghostbusters! Just need to put some effort in

So how does it all work then, are they shipped to each distributor or do they just get shipped direct to the customer ? Just so that I know when I call in the morning, so what could the delay be, will they be using some cheap micky mouse shipping to get it to me now.
We live and learn.............

Hadfields will deliver it to you. my wife got the tracking details of the machine from liberty, phoned Hadfields and organised directly with them for delivery.

Pretty sure they are UK wide so I'd expect them to be in touch this week.

It is coming Wednesday, Liberty wanted to get it shipped to them first and then they said it comes out with somebody else who sets it up, I told them I dont want none of that and its coming direct with Hadfields from Liverpool now.

It is coming Wednesday, Liberty wanted to get it shipped to them first and then they said it comes out with somebody else who sets it up, I told them I dont want none of that and its coming direct with Hadfields from Liverpool now.

Ship it all the way to Epsom and then all the way back to Shrewsbury!
Get the serial number if you can as it's how the hadfields folks track them!

My Ghostbusters is very close to a radiator, I was worried about it and check every now and then but its been fine.

I see pics of people loading new code, whats that all about, so early on a new release, is that normal ?
Just downloading it 3.9gb

Back
Top Bottom