What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Aerobatics

excellent stuff Chris, i was well impressed by the whole shebang, and thanks for the dremel close up tips as well, i hadn't noticed them when i watched the first time.

i like the little white rubber nut covers, are they a particularly EM thing, or are they used anywhere else? they reminded me a bit of the metal nut head covers on Gottlieb's Freddy. also enjoyed watching those spinners whirling, very mesmerising. that right outlane is a bitch.

looking forward to having a play on this at NLP in 17 days time. watch out though, i'll be trying to put telephone directories under the back legs to make it steeper and faster!

Cheers all :D

i like the little white rubber nut covers, are they a particularly EM thing, or are they used anywhere else?

I think they're an EM thing, or at least an older game thing. The metal posts don't have screw threads on the top like a modern game so the plastic just sits on top and then the rubber nut just pushes it down.

also enjoyed watching those spinners whirling

This game seems to be all about the the spinners, the left hand loop the loop shot through the spinner is particularly satisfying :)

i'll be trying to put telephone directories under the back legs to make it steeper and faster!

Tbh mate I think I'll have it set up faster at the show. I haven't messed with the pf angle just levelled it side to side so I could test things out as I was working on it. It's a bit slow at the moment so we'll have to crank it up and see how it plays.

Just another quick video. Biff had asked me to check a few things on Aerobatics so he could compare against his Zacc Circus so this might not be the most interesting video for everyone but thought I'd post it anyway.

Always had a bit of a thing for "the underdog" - prob comes from being Welsh!!
I have learnt to look at the pins everyone else ignores - not to be different but because we all have different tastes.
I had two Zacc Soccer Kings and got the two non workers working,and I really did like the game.In some aspects there were ahead of the game,and if I had the space would take a SKings back.
On the same level,I have learnt that a lot of the rare in UK sys 80b games are great - a fair bit diff from th bally/wms/D east counterparts of their time.
TX is one of my faves of all time now,and Frank N Pin - aka Genesis has its own charm(more on that pin later)

When I go to a show and actually get round to playing a game I go for the unknown games - eg ukpin party Gold Wings,Circus etc NOT the AFM/MM/TZ/TAF etc

Back
Top Bottom