What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjusting rollover switches

Durzel

Registered
Ello

So on my newly acquired TAF I've noticed the right outlane rollover switch registers a ball travelling over it maybe 7 or 8 out of 10 times. It has a playfield protector which I presume means they might need adjusting from standard anyway.

The other three in the outlanes have a perceptible resistance to them as I run my finger over them, but this one doesn't really. I took it out last night and attempted to bend it a bit with needle nose pliers, but I can't say it has really made much of a difference. If anything the paperclip type part of it (technical lingo) is now more "wavey" than it was before.

Is there anything else I can adjust or am I going to have to try and work out how to solder a new one on? (it looks very daunting)

Take the actuator arm off the black switch body itself and remount it on the next pair of little nobbly bits (I tried for ages to think of a better way of describing those bits )

Hmm.. do you mean take off the arm completely where its at the "DB3" bit and reattach it on the little nobbly bits™ closer to the edge? (on this example photo)

5647-12693-19l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom