What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjusting GB (Pro) Slimer - tips ??

The first code update caused the slimmer to be less sensitive, the code with the river of slime made him much better so check the code

I also adjusted the cable to be central instead off to one side you just unbolt the top plastic and put it central I also spaced the plastic to be higher so it didn't touch the cable

The first code update caused the slimmer to be less sensitive, the code with the river of slime made him much better so check the code

I also adjusted the cable to be central instead off to one side you just unbolt the top plastic and put it central I also spaced the plastic to be higher so it didn't touch the cable

Thanks Scotty ...that's useful info :thumbs:

Sorry to say it, but it's foobarred again. Had an email just yesterday from Chas at stern... registers the first hit, however ignores everything else!! He said...

"When the Slimmer is down the wire that he is connected to should touch the metal ring inside the top of the boom assembly. The Slimmer switch will active when the connection between these two is broken. Give me a call to discuss."

Am running the latest code.

Will feed back any info I'm given :)

Sorry to say it, but it's foobarred again. Had an email just yesterday from Chas at stern... registers the first hit, however ignores everything else!! He said...

"When the Slimmer is down the wire that he is connected to should touch the metal ring inside the top of the boom assembly. The Slimmer switch will active when the connection between these two is broken. Give me a call to discuss."

Am running the latest code.

Will feed back any info I'm given :)

OK

Well in switch test ...registers every time.

In actual play. Doesn't. So code issue then ? Seems ridiculous.

Interesting - yes will check that one out tomorrow.... As you say if it regsiters in test then it would need to be s/w - Let me check and see if mine is the same..

Have you similar symptoms? Guessing yours doesn't register at all?? Maybe because the first hit on mine is usually whilst it's on it's descent... that would explain it...

Interesting - yes will check that one out tomorrow.... As you say if it regsiters in test then it would need to be s/w - Let me check and see if mine is the same..

Have you similar symptoms? Guessing yours doesn't register at all?? Maybe because the first hit on mine is usually whilst it's on it's descent... that would explain it...
This is on site. The regular players had commented that Slimer didn't seem to be registering hits as often.

Like I said, in test mode Slimer is registering hits fine. But in game it seems like 1 hit registers, then the next few may not. So he is kind of working.

Sorted a couple of other minor issues and left Slimer to it :)

This is the code update from about a month ago.

Saw a vid on YouTube addressing this problem last night, is it 'pauls arcade' in the us, i'll try and find it again, he got an upgraded part from his distributor

i thought there was an updated slimer mech for the pro?

There is. I expect stern not to give them away tho - you would need to more than convince them ...

I'd call them and just whinge whinge whinge call them a few times if they dont offer it. Be like how my wife is when its bin night they might pony it up!

I'd call them and just whinge whinge whinge call them a few times if they dont offer it. Be like how my wife is when its bin night they might pony it up!
Urgh bin night's the worst. I've said I'll do it so stop going on about it. Yes, I f***ing know they're coming tomorrow morning and I'll put them out tonight ffs. Right I'm off to play my pins you're doing my head in with all this nagging....
Later that night...gets into bed....
Her 'Did you put the bins out?'

Me....'ffffuuuccckkkk' :eek:

Back
Top Bottom