What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Addams Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, can see all that. Hangover grumpiness this morning.... :oops:

But, as a general observation with for sale ads on here, commenting on people's prices (like in the RBION sale thread), detrimental opinions on condition (both of which are subjective), references to a cheaper price of long ago etc. just don't belong in someone's for sale thread. Other forums don't put up with this kind of thing, why does this one?

In this case the OP asked for 'opinions', and opinions were voiced. The can was opened, the worms are out.

In this case the OP asked for 'opinions', and opinions were voiced. The can was opened, the worms are out.

Of course, if asked then fair enough, but almost all others don't. I'm just mentioning about unnecessary stuff on for sale threads here sometimes. My previous post was liked, so presume I'm not the only one who thinks it. What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom