What's new

Expired ACNC Alice Cooper's Nightmare castle

Expired Due to no activity

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Evening all, in the mood for a monster themed pin and wouldn't mind a ACNC.

Get in touch if you'd like to move one one👍🏻

*not given up on finding a MET Prem; just thought it'd be cool to try something else to make the wait more bearable/fun - have enjoyed owning a few different pins now, so why not keep going for a bit..

I’ve got one.. Bought the Medisinyl mods for it which are very good. Been completely reliable in the couple of years ownership. I wouldn’t say it’s my go to pin and you need to play consistently to start dialling in the shots. Hard game although rewarding. Will improve you playing skills. Better code than most of the new games too!

Nice one Kenny; good to hear you rate it.
Will have to do some research on Medisinyl mods.
Is there anything I should look out for, such as eventual mods/protectors they should have?
Doesn't look like I'll be receiving a flood messages inviting me to buy their pin, as its a bit of a marmite game I guess, but good to know about any issues I should look out for/ask about.

So far, as far as I'm aware, common extras etc are:

Butter cab (not sure if that's necessarily good; cab art is more prone to blemishes?
Powder coated armour (maybe standard anyway?
Speaker lights
Shaker motor

Heard that too about butter cab. I actually thought mine was as the decals were so nice but I checked with spooky and they reported back that it was std. It’s got a huge sub which was rattling the glass. I tweaked the amp the other day as a sticker on the amp says to leave it alone. Think it’s a spooky in joke! Anyways the rattling has gone!

Good luck with your search..

Back
Top Bottom