What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Any tips for getting a decent score? I don't know the game well but have played it a few times.

Neil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

As with most modern sterns, multiballs supercharge the score. If you get the left ramp about 5 times, that enables multiball. The right ramp then starts it

Learn where the modes are when you pick your songs.
Get the playfield multiplier lit by hitting the bell three times and do this just before picking up the multiball. If you're not on the multiplier at the start of the multiball then go for the bell rather than the drop target.
In multiball ensure that you keep the multiplier going by additional bell shots
The VIP pass makes a massive difference, don't squander it. Remember in Hells Bells it will give you a additional Bell shot, so if that's your multiball mode use it to continue the multiplier while shooting for the ramps.
Risk drains when in Multiball to ensure you pick up the cannon jackpot shot. It's worth loads of points (especially if you have the multiplier going)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pinball with the pros with Keith Elwin is a great place to start.
I've lost count how many times I have watched it.
Talks through everything.

I find keeping the ball alive for a very long time tends to give you a better score.
Sorry :rolleyes: couldn't resist.

waste of time, some mad people voted for something that wasn't AC-DC! ready for next time :D thanks.

Back
Top Bottom