What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available AC/DC Premium HUO

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Toying with selling / trading my DC, this is Guy Timmis is old one which was purchased new, went to Mark9 and then myself, very little personal use in the very short time I have owned this.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/ac-dc-premium.7081/

More pics available on request

£4600 firm (way less than what it owes me) or may trade for a HUO LOTR, MET Prem, Nice MM or maybe a few others (cash either way) try me I don't bite, not desperate to part with it but if someone is after one or fancies a change drop me a line.

No Timewaters please, life is too short.

Cheers the Dreadmeister

Last edited:
If its a peach your after I'll trade you one of these:

www.corepoweryoga.com_sites_default_files_IMCE_CPYBlog_Peach_20WIDE.jpg

This one doesnt have skill posts! ;)

If I had the space I'd be very tempted to have this back! Great game, I miss it every time I hear an AC/DC track.

If the Metallica was mine I'd be very tempted! I've got a few trade offers to run by my dad this evening, so I'll mention it to him and will let you know if he's interested. He did like it when I had it so you never know.

Just reduced this by a quid, yes that's right folks, need to shift this before my MMR payment is due so giving it a bump, will also consider a machine and Wonga etc etc

Back
Top Bottom