What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted AC/DC Luci

I dont have exact dates. Hopefully pre xmas. But I wouldn't like to promise as its out of my hands.

Thanks Phil, really wanted to get one this week or next..

If money is no object, you could consider flying one over... but thats going to add around £600

I've placed an order for a Luci BNIB..... I think its last chance saloon to get a new one of these. Hopefully you can get one... i've started to check out some mods I'm gonna get :)

Congrats!

Did you buy the one Phil is bring in mentioned above?
I believe so, I know I have def got one via Phil and hoping it will arrive before Xmas but I think that will be wishful thinking. After playing the Pro at Blackpool event I knew I had to get one...the Luci artwork just looks awesome. Already have my Iron Maiden, like others say, never satisfied with just one so it has to be a Luci, being a metal fan :)

I believe so, I know I have def got one via Phil and hoping it will arrive before Xmas but I think that will be wishful thinking. After playing the Pro at Blackpool event I knew I had to get one...the Luci artwork just looks awesome. Already have my Iron Maiden, like others say, never satisfied with just one so it has to be a Luci, being a metal fan :)

Just out from the games room, played my Luci for most of the night your going to love it..... worth the wait

I've placed an order for a Luci BNIB..... I think its last chance saloon to get a new one of these. Hopefully you can get one... i've started to check out some mods I'm gonna get :)
Congratulations on the Purchase...

Mods on mine = colour DMD, Cannon mod, cover on the bell, flipper decals all on it when I bought it I’ve added a topper from laseriffic from America looks great.

Mods on mine = colour DMD, Cannon mod, cover on the bell, flipper decals all on it when I bought it I’ve added a topper from laseriffic from America looks great.

Nice one ? - The cannon mod is top on my list, then Lightning bolts, bell cover and think I’ll get the LED flipper buttons. Would then look for a band mod cover.... The Laseriffic topper does look great, ? I’ll have to start saving up ?

Nice one ? - The cannon mod is top on my list, then Lightning bolts, bell cover and think I’ll get the LED flipper buttons. Would then look for a band mod cover.... The Laseriffic topper does look great, ? I’ll have to start saving up ?

I’ve put a shaker motor in my Aerosmith makes game play more exciting that’s next for the ac dc... the new year ! Present

Back
Top Bottom