What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC DC Cannon Adjustment

DRD

Registered
The cannon is too powerful and/ or shoots just too high. The ball often strikes the plastic above the drop targets rather than hitting the drops themselves...

The game is level and has the correct playfield angle.

Is there a good cure for this please?

Thanks

Played a few AC/DCs and have my own one too (and played with coil power on hard for a while) - but never seen that problem. Are you sure you've got the right coil in?

Reactions: DRD
It has a 23-800 in it which is the one specified in the manual

The jukebox kick out into the pop bumpers is also too powerful. It gets kicked out so hard about 1 time out of 4 that it just bounces back into the jukebox again.

I am not familiar with the menus in modern Sterns. Are there coil power adjustments ? If so, where are they pls ?

I am not familiar with the menus in modern Sterns. Are there coil power adjustments ? If so, where are they pls ?

Yes. Standard Adjustment #43

From the top menu select ADJ then S.P.I

Then goto #43

I've got mine set to Soft which plays well on my machine

Reactions: DRD
Thanks for the suggestions. I have selected the Soft setting. It has helped, especially with the jukebox knockout.

Will see how it does ....

Back
Top Bottom