What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aberdeen to Glasgow

pintableuser

Registered
Driving north to Aberdeen today with the back of my pickup full of personal effects for a pal.
Will be returning empty on Monday after some local hospitality.
I can take one pinball south as far as Glasgow City. If this maybe helpful to someone pm your contact and we can arrange.
No charge...... sounds a bit like a Song title....... perhaps a donation to this web page?

Have a great weekend

John D.

When your in Aberdeen nip in to Mike's and pinch one of his pins for me (he won't notice) drop it with me in Carnoustie and I will make you some lunch:thumbs:

Yep, been meaning to get that up and running for years, think I have all the main parts to turn it into a 60in1 games. one day

Yep, been meaning to get that up and running for years, think I have all the main parts to turn it into a 60in1 games. one day

God that must have been about 8 years ago lol.... I have ended up with 4 cocktails now! as well as some uprights and a few coin pushers and of course a handful of 80's fruit machines. Will need to have another cull soon!

I saw you had one of them pac man coin pushers, always fancied one of them when I played them in the arcade. Did not think they would command such a high price.

I have 2 of them Mike! and a 2p Kash Kong which is similar to the pac man one, They were selling for 1k+ but seem to hanging about ebay now! trying to get 900 for one of mine but might need to wait until nearer christmas when they are in demand for some reason

@ronnie63 I could be interested in the 80's fruits, depending on what they are.
PM me a list of what you might be selling.

Back
Top Bottom