What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80s Fruit Machine Emulators

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

I'm after emulators for some fruit machines from early to mid 80s and wondered if anyone has a disc with them lying around on that they could do me a copy of please.

I know you can buy discs from ebay but these tend to be all more modern machines and mostly interested in the earlier ones. I did have some discs but they don't work any more. I'm not sure how you set these up so ideally looking for a disc with all you need on to run easily.

The machines I'm particularly after are (mainly Barcrest but also a few mpu3 conversions by Video Fruit Services):

Spot light
Hi lights
Nudges Unlimited
Line up
Snappy Viper
Exchanges Unlimited
Adders & Ladders
Options Unlimited
Chances Unlimited
Wheel of Fortune (VFS)
Fruit Banker (VFS)
Puffin Billy (VFS)
Rat Race
Win A Gain
Loot Shoot
Crazy Reels
Fortune Numbers
Way in
Autoroute
Razzle Dazzle
Clockpot/Stop the Clock
Supatrack
Ready Steady Go
Big Shot
Fruit Chaser
Frog Hop
Road Runner
Super Cobra
Top the Lot
Hit the Top
Big Game
Naught but Nice
Odds On
Naughts n Crosses
Fruit Cracker
Ski Run
Wacky Races

Very grateful if anyone can help.

Cheers
Greg

Sad thing is ski run and puffin Billy are only two on that list I've not owned in real life!

Steve, don't suppose you stll have or know where a Fruit Banker (VFS) is as only ever saw one BITD and loved it! Would love to see one again or even pics. Not found anything on line in previous searches.

Back
Top Bottom