What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Circus Half Century Bash . first charity IFPA tournament!

steve brum

Site Supporter
First attempt at an IFPA tournament

Thanks for Wayne for his expert advise

Competition will use the league format

Qualifying from 10am until 4pm

6 games out of 8 as follows

AC/DC Pro
Barracora
Johnny Mnemonic
Radical!
Simpsons Pinball Party
The Addams Family
Tron
Whirlwind

Top 8 then go through to the semi final
2 groups of 4 finalists, play 3 machines (scoring 4,2,1,0) top 2 from each group go through to the final 4 and repeat final same as semi.

£10 entry. £5 into prize fund. 70% to winner 30% to runner up
£5 to Children in Need
Trophies for winner and runner up
WPPR points

Under 18s must be accompanied. I think the venue limit will be around 40 so should be no issue there

Other pins and videos will be available on free play
Hot drinks available
Cold soft drinks for sale or bring your own
Imagine there will be some cake!
McDonalds open less than 2 minute walk

Please PM to register

Thanks Paul and all those who have registered

Games will have tournament settings with extra balls off

JM will have hand optioned off as it has be known to play up and it slows game play down especially in multiplayer games

long shot but if anyone coming from Andover area l have a pin in two halves waiting to be collected

two birds one stone etc

Thanks for hosting @steve brum . I had had a great day. Obviously my scores were crap but that meant I had longer to play on whatever machines I wanted while you lot could only play the comp ones... :rofl:

Really good variety of machines, I'll definitely be visiting again sometime soon. :thumbs:

Ace event. I've never done so badly so consistently at JM and my second credit on Radical was nowhere near as good as my first that got me my late qualification, but still an awesome day.

I also don't think I'm getting over my block with Tron any time soon. I love the game but it's incredible how much it resists all of my attempts to hit Sea of Simulation, never mind Portal...

Many thanks from me too, Steve. Hope you had a fun birthday.

Great set up and collection of all pins from ages.

Good to see some of you guys again.

Great event and ran smoothly, not a huge turnout - but that will come with time as more people get to know about it.
Looking forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom