What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 em machines up for auction on 10th july

jagman

Site Supporter
hi folks, 3 pins up for auction on 10th of july at Astons auctions in the midlands if anyone is interested, captain fantastic, wizard, fireball, seem a bit high on the estimates to me but what do I know

As far as em's go. That's gotta be the top 3 right there. Never see fireball for sale so I'm guessing it'll go high.

EM royalty for sure :thumbs: Wizard probably the best player of the 3, Fireball is just a cool piece of pinball history, not so keen on Captain Fantastic myself :)

24% buyers premium! . eBay you are forgiven!

despite being at the top end EM wise they still don't sell for super money in a non working state.

Fireball already has a £550 plus 24% bid on it.

I actually purchased some musical instruments once from this auction house via online bidding. Upon collection found them to be fake! They tried to say 'buyer beware' and 'we are not responsible' with the additional line 'you still have to pay'. I replied with 'phone the police and trading standards' and they soon agreed we should cancel the sale.

I can not see the machines being fake but I'd guess they are not working.

Not very nice people to deal with. I can not see the machines being fake but I'd guess they are not working. Would recommend anyone wanting these machines to hold fire and wait for them to come up for sale here....

Back
Top Bottom