What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available 2x 2-3/16" coil sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathrow

Registered
Need a couple of coil sleeves.

Easy you say? 1stop pinball order system is down so no postage payment option. others don't accept paypal or orders under £5.
My usual spares guy is closed for the summer break.

Been trying to get a pair in the UK for a few days. (new only)

Anyone have some kicking around?

I probably have, I will have a look when I get home.

Just standard ones with rim at end rather than down the shaft a bit (Rim, Shaft, cue Dan)

Last edited:
Not as yet.

I have a box with loads of random sleeves in it. I always end up buying a bag of them at shows etc. I cant find the box at the moment.

Will get a better look later when the boss isnt in bed.

If Ian can't help you out I can send two first class today so you should get them by tomorrow. I can understand why there's £5 minimum orders these days. Anyway, I can add 5 of my 4 SMD super bright LED's to make it £5. How about that? Base choice please of BA9S (bayonet) or Wedge (555 type).
Sorry I didn't reply earlier!
Dave
www.pinballdaze.co.uk

If Ian can't help you out I can send two first class today so you should get them by tomorrow. I can understand why there's £5 minimum orders these days. Anyway, I can add 5 of my 4 SMD super bright LED's to make it £5. How about that? Base choice please of BA9S (bayonet) or Wedge (555 type).
Sorry I didn't reply earlier!
Dave
www.pinballdaze.co.uk

Thanks Dave,

No problem bud.
I don't need any LED's right now mate. Just the sleeves.
Although if you have the other sleeves I need for a HOOK I would gladly buy them to boost things a little?

Please PM me
Cheers

Still no luck here...

Searched the spare bedroom tonight, found loads of stuff I forgot I'd had but still no coils sleeves.

There is always the possibility that my wife has thrown them out or tidied them away somewhere.

I will keep looking but if you are in a rush I'd go with Dave
Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom