What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 2nd Hand IMDN

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

After speaking to my lovely wife - even with the imminent birth of baby Adams - I am in the market for, early to mid next year - a second hand Pro IMDN - it will rely on me moving something on (most likely WPT) but have the cash waiting when ready to move on. I am sure those who will want to move on will be doing so for one of the big games of next year - so keep me posted all.

Merry Christmas
James

All you need to do is check on the maiden lens thread and badger the whole bloody lot of them till one of them gives it up.
Good luck

Your wife lives you very much, and that is to be celebrated.

Good luck over the next few weeks mate see you on the other side!

All you need to do is check on the maiden lens thread and badger the whole bloody lot of them till one of them gives it up.
Good luck

Hey @Sutol - any chance that maiden of yours is coming up for sale next year? :p

I’m sure most of them have LE’s though...

Best game ever. I'm sure one or two will come up for sale with Munsters etc on the way

Agreed. As I said in my BM66 thread, if money isn't an issue for people then space usually is, plus real life can get in the way of Pinball, forcing a sale.

Hey @Sutol - any chance that maiden of yours is coming up for sale next year? :p

I’m sure most of them have LE’s though...

I'll be keeping it for a good while yet my freind.
At least when you eventually get one James it will have all them colour lenses already installed on it.

Think I'm the only person not in on the coloured lenses. Might have to get them I think

I'll sell you mine when I have completed Run to the Hills;)

Back
Top Bottom