What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2n5060 Transistors for Bally SS Lamp Board

DRD

Registered
Does anyone know where to buy these from please
?

Or is there a modern equivalent ?

Last edited:
There are guys flogging nos at a quid each. I was hoping to get some at a more sensible price .

Modern low power trannies normally cost just a few pence a piece .

Thanks @AlanJ ordered some from eBay at about 60p a go in postage from a bundles of 10 seller

I have been going through my old Ballys with a fine toothed comb and realised that some lights that are completely irrelevant to game play are not working properly

That special lamp on fathom really matters when it is on free play after all. As does the multiball release lamp, when you know that a multiball is possible as you can see the damned ball in a saucer lock.

The devil is making work for idle hands

Last edited:
Thanks @AlanJ ordered some from eBay at about 60p a go in postage from a bundles of 10 seller

I have been going through my old Ballys with a fine toothed comb and realised that some lights that are completely irrelevant to game play are not working properly

That special lamp on fathom really matters when it is on free play after all. As does the multiball release lamp, when you know that a multiball is possible as you can see the damned ball in a saucer lock.

The devil is making work for idle hands

Come and shop out my TAF then if you like :rofl:.

After 4 hours board swapping and fooking about between centaur and fathom yesterday, dealing with horrible old boards, bodged up connectors, filthy solder that you needed to scratch to test for continuity, I will pass thanks guys.

Unadulterated, clean games, when you can find them, are the way to go. The skanky, smelly, corroded, dusty, filthy, buggered about ones are nothing but trouble until you comprehensively go through them. And that is a big job

Back
Top Bottom