What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball League 2018 - Midlands

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
I'm happy to say that the Midlands region of the UK Pinball League is nearly upon us.
As in previous years, entry for 16s and up will be £2, with any further voluntary donation going to the host. This donation is to help offset the cost of food and drink and is a token of gratitude towards the host and their family.
Children under 16 are free, and I shall be running the U16 league again, with trophies for all attendees, although if someone would like to sponsor the winners trophy, please get in touch.
Practise usually starts at 12:00, with the competition games starting from 2:00.
For everyone considering coming to any of the meetings, I'd like to remind you that the meetings are generally held at peoples houses, using their own machines. They open up their houses to complete strangers so that they can enjoy playing the machines. Please make sure you respect this fact at all times. Any abuse of machines, swearing and general unsocial behaviour will result in being asked to leave immediately. Fortunately this has not happened in any of the meetings I have attended over the last 5 years, let's hope for another trouble free and friendly season.

The first meeting of the year will be held at John Bateson's. If any of you are going to attend but need the address, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom