What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shine Charity Comp - Tilt Birmingham - Sunday 26th November 10am onwards

The raffle also includes more shirts, a cap and tickets to the Hungarian Pinball Museum.

Thanks to Greg Mott and Rich Mallett!

All the machines have been cleaned by Aid Cooper on Wednesday... And the machines have been looked over by Phil Docker... Big thanks to both for always giving their time to help me...

As you all can imagine Saturday is our biggest day and the machines will be used heavily so faults and issues may arise, so if you spot anything report it to myself, Matt or Aid and we'll do what we can to resolve the issue...

Any ruling on the day is down to Matt as he's running the comp

Please respect the machines as they are your own, any misuse will result in you being asked to leave Tilt... Its been witnessed in the passed and will not be tolerated again...

Most importantly Tilt is a public venue and it will still be open to the general public on Sunday... If someone wonders up to a machine and starts playing let them finish, anyone caught being rude or unfriendly will be asked to leave Tilt

Your allowed to bring your own food into Tilt but we ask for nothing too smelly... And that any rubbish be disposed of using public bins outside on Union St

Well done to all involved in the organising and running of the comp and charity events, thumbs up all round! :thumbs:

Can I ask when the results might be in from the comp? Haven't seen them posted anywhere yet!

Back
Top Bottom