What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Can't book yet as too far in advance. Hopefully this will get updated nearer the time so we all don't miss out.

It's the Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa, but ... you did notice the year, right?

Thanks wizcat, yes had noticed the year and as bigphil had posted prices for the rooms already assumed you could book. I will wait in line for booking to open :) Great news though that it is happening!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, can't believe you're trying to book rooms already. Brilliant! I'll find out when they're available from.

Chatted to a few members of the community over the weekend.

What I'm proposing is: -

Bring a luton van with 8 to 10 pins. Travel to the venue on Thursday afternoon and I'll pay for your hotel room that night as well as paying your full transport costs. Then we can crack on getting set up from Friday morning.

We'll then do a VIP pin session on Friday night for those involved in supporting the event as well as selling 150 tickets. 100 pins. No queues. Maybe even a fun team competition. North v South or something like that.

Make a weekend of it with your other half. Mention it's a spa hotel.

well done Phil me n Matt will be in and probs bring a pin as well

Cheers

Kev

Wow, can't believe you're trying to book rooms already. Brilliant! I'll find out when they're available from.

Chatted to a few members of the community over the weekend.

What I'm proposing is: -

Bring a luton van with 8 to 10 pins. Travel to the venue on Thursday afternoon and I'll pay for your hotel room that night as well as paying your full transport costs. Then we can crack on getting set up from Friday morning.

We'll then do a VIP pin session on Friday night for those involved in supporting the event as well as selling 150 tickets. 100 pins. No queues. Maybe even a fun team competition. North v South or something like that.

Make a weekend of it with your other half. Mention it's a spa hotel.

Brilliant Phil - missed this event so much -love the fact the pinball community are all over the hotel from breakfast, in the pool , playing pinball and then can fall from bar straight into a comfy bed. We will bring at least one Luton of pins . [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed those white edges. Blue edge and left flipper sticking out a bit. Otherwise mint, like it. :)

The white (very light blue) edges stick out on the Text. Top corners, top middle edge spots. Probably only because the majority of the text isn't edged with a light color those patches pop out at you.

Quick tidy up top P & N for example.

pinfestclean.jpg

OMG! I think I just peed myself a little bit. :eek: This is SERIOUSLY EXCITING! :D

And then I got all sad because it's the same weekend I'm on holiday :(

And then I realised it's next year, 2018 :clap:

So, I've got 427 days to get all 4 of my pins fully restored and loaded into a Transit van! BRING IT ON...

Count me in for a van full. Fantastic venue, get up play pins, eat drink play pins go to bed - repeat. Also not a million miles away so my kids can visit too

I'm visiting the hotel soon and I'll have most of the details ready to publish soon after.

All pin donations are appreciated but because to keep a handle of costs, I must give preference to lutons of 8 to 10 first.

Worst case can't we just plug a fridge in somewhere and bring our own cases of decent beer?

Last time, I told the bar staff that Julie has sprained her ankle and I needed to make an ice pack.
Ice went straight back to the sink in the room to cool the case of lager I'd bought. They even kept asking if I needed more ice, and if Julie was OK :clap:

Back
Top Bottom