What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Weeks

R

RobZombie

Hi everyone, I recently set myself a challenge and I thought I'd like to share it with you as things progress. Probably a weekly screenshot or something along those lines. It's 24/23 weeks until Halloween and I decided to take a break from the game I've been working on in my spare time for the last 3 years to instead focus on a much smaller project that's been in the back of my mind. The plan is to get this thing done from start to finish in as short a time as possible, and to absolutely have it ready for release before Halloween. I don't know realistically if it's possible and if lawyers will drag the process out but we'll see. Anyway, it's a VR horror survival shooter. Hoping to get the feel of BSD (hence why I just bought one).

So here is Week 1 of 24 (modelled on an abandoned church in Wales:

20180501_211849.jpg

While I'm still waiting to get deleted (presumably Paul is away on holiday), might as well post another screenshot. This was taken a day later on the Wednesday. Fully animated clouds and trees etc. Currently working on a catacombs section based on Highgate Cemetary in London.
Screenshot_2018-05-02-20-45-06.png

While I'm still waiting to get deleted (presumably Paul is away on holiday), might as well post another screenshot. This was taken a day later on the Wednesday. Fully animated clouds and trees etc. Currently working on a catacombs section based on Highgate Cemetary in London.
View attachment 64669

Anyone mod can delete you, I'd rather you stayed around but if you want to go we can de-activate, just let me know

Back
Top Bottom