What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 UK Pinball Open and Classics

Wow, not one mention in that report that it was at pinfest, sigh ?

It works both ways... I'm not responsible for the report but one of the public demanded to know why the tournaments weren't advertised on ukpinfest page as he would have entered.

Demanded?Sure they only asked.?
So because one omission happens from someone juggling loads of plates organising a show it's ok to do the same?
It's not like it affected it anyway as it was sold out iirc

Doesn't help with the on/off nature of the tournament (briefly) being at Pinfest or not...

That being said I deliberately skipped the tournament at this event as it was my first time taking a machine and I didn't want the double-stress of trying to play a tournament, so I may be not the best judge of whether the tournament was adequately promoted or not.

(though, won't lie, not sure I regret that non-entry decision. So much more chilled even with the utter faff of van hire and physically lugging machines around, and the 'tournament attitudes' from some of the players was less palatable when not being in it myself)

Back
Top Bottom