What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 PinballInfo Awards (Results)

if done by memberwide PM maybe add the game census for fun. anonymous of course so tables of games/makes/age/tech but not by owners

If running this again this year, I wonder how Ghostbusters would fair?
I'm sure it'll get a fair few votes, doubt it will make top 10 though not enough of them out there, I haven't played it enough to make my mind up.

Top 5 or top 10, what does it change?
The point is This year, we could have just played 4 new pins, the Hobbit, the big Lebowski, The Ghostbusters, the rob zombie.
Batman 66, Alien, and Dialed is for next year. So I can't see the relevance to get a NEW top compared to last year.

I think this forum needs a pinball top that could change each week with new evaluations. Like on pinside.

But Pinside has that. Wouldn't that be a bit pointless? It's all personal tastes too.

Not totally pointless as it might show some cultural or other interesting differences. I expect games like NBA Fastbreak to be more popular stateside for example. There will be other games that were relatively more available in each region too.

Man, I just wanna see lists. Give pinballinfo some extra clickbait :D

No way is afm a better game than mm. The alien things look like they're going to snap off they're that flimsy. Never been a big fan of Christmas cracker toys in the playfield.

Plays just as well if you take them off [emoji6]

Time for a 2020 update? Would be interested to see if Jurassic Park is as popular here as it is on the other forum.

Back
Top Bottom