What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold 2003 Deluxe American Telecaster

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Unfortunately, she’s all dressed up with nowhere to go. This absolutely gorgeous American Deluxe is really wasted on me. I have other electrics and whilst I do play this one the most, it’s no where near enough. Such a shame to keep it and not use it. The body is absolutely mint, with some lovely banding on it. The neck is gorgeous and feels like butter.

It does suffer from some slight roughness around the skunk strip which is really common for these Deluxe guitars, in absolutely no way effects the guitar and the neck is setup perfectly.

Comes with hard case, locking strap and Fender strap.

Come round and give it play, but ensure you have cash on the hip as you’ll want to take her away. I am using some of this money to fund a higher end pin, which in a collection of two, I am pressing to go for, it's like buying a house, just trying to get as high up the ladder as I can.

£900

$_86.JPG

$_87.JPG

$_88.JPG

$_89.JPG

$_90.JPG

$_91.JPG

Last edited:
Price drop to £825 - no lower as I will just keep it if not.

Back
Top Bottom