What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special When Lit Social and League Meet

Moonraker

Site Supporter
The next Special When Lit Social meet will be on Saturday 20th May. It will incorporate the third round of this years league at Special When Lit.

Special When Lit will be open from 1pm and all machines will be available for freeplay and league practice. The league competition will start at 2.30pm. Everyone can play until the league starts at 2.30pm, anyone not wishing to play in the league can use the remaining tables whilst the league plays on a randomly selected 6 machines. We hope that the league games will finish around 5pm and we normally shut around 6pm. Games change on an ad hoc basis and are subject to serviceability and change.

There will be 5 rounds of the league (top 4 rounds to count, each round will be determined by scores on 6 machines) and a finals that will be head to head matches.

We hope to have the following machines available to play:

Attack From Mars
Black Knight
Catcus Canyon Continued
Genesis
Medieval Madness
Metallica Master Of The Puppets LE
Monster Bash
Pink Panther
RoboCop
Scared Stiff
Space Hawks
Spirit
Terminator 2
The Amazing Spider-man
The Getaway: High Speed 2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Theatre Of Magic
Transformers Combo LE
Tron:Legacy
Twilight Zone (3rd Magnet Installed) - subject to being repaired in time!
Whitewater

Address: Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park, Stephenson Road, Salisbury SP2 7NS.
Fancy Map at: http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/location.php
More league information at: http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/clubandleague.php

Cost is is £5 per person (£3 for children aged 14 and younger when accompanied by an adult) and all machines are on freeplay.

The usual nibbles, tea, coffee and water are free of charge. Any items from the large fridge must be paid for - eg. cans of fizzy drink and chocolate, etc.

These are not for profit events for supporters of Special When Lit that help raise funds to keep Special When Lit open.

If you've never been to an event please note that everyone is welcome! We don't bite... Honest! :thumbs:

Happening today, if you're at a loose end do pop in and say "Hi"...! :cool:

Oh and Twilight Zone is out. :(

Here are the results from yesterday's league meet.

1 Peter Blakemore
2 Rich Mallett
3 Peter Cannock
4 Punk Stig
5 Andrew Wilson
6 Ed Duckworth
7 James Watson
8 Lukasz Dziewulski
9 Geoff Barnes
10 Nick Morris
11 Nick Hill
12 Aston Clarke
13 Mark Kelly
14 George Fey
15 Moira Ross
16 Freddie Davies
17 Jack Hopkins

Well done to everyone who competed. It was nice to see so many new faces. Thank you for your support. :clap:

First real tourney for me (3rd place here) and, compared to how well I usually do (which is not very well at all), I played out of my mind! My highlights so far were blowing up the Scared Stiff with 20m and getting respectable scores on both Cactus Canyon Continued and a multiball-less Whitewater (including the 100m shot in Wet Willies). Thanks for hosting this dude!

Found the fault with Whitewater - it was a broken wire connection on the right hand target that feeds the left hand target.

Back
Top Bottom