What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1990 sirmo golden continental joker "bally bingo" type machine

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I'm contemplating selling my1990 sirmo golden continental joker "bally bingo" machine. All complete. All works, however the tilt cct is missing, so has to be disabled via the internal keypad on start up - comes with all books/manuals/cct diagrams so should be easy to re-wire the Tilt in the head if you fancy it all being hassle free. In good general condition - PF in excellent condition, cab in good condition. Both internal boards were refurbished by Sirmo November last year at a cost of over £250.

I'm in Stetchford, Birmingham. Looking for around £400.

[attachment=1086:bingo2.jpg]

Anyone fancy a bit of variety in their Gamesroom??
smile-1.png

Paul

Thats one hell of a mouth full a "1990 Sirmo Golden Continental Joker Bally Bingo Type Machine" :confused:

Didn't realise you where into these and looking at the pictures looks like you have more.

Good luck with the sale, it looks a beautiful machine and like you say , "its something different"

That is one interesting machine. When I first saw the pics I thought the date was a typo
smile-1.png
Made in 1990 but has the look of those 1930's pinball machines.....very cool. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will fly as it looks in great nick.

replicas' date=' post: 1696227 said:
Thats one hell of a mouth full a "1990 Sirmo Golden Continental Joker Bally Bingo Type Machine" :confused:

Didn't realise you where into these and looking at the pictures looks like you have more.

Good luck with the sale, it looks a beautiful machine and like you say , "its something different"

To be honest that was the original pics from the "gamesroom" of the guy i got it from. He had several rare ones too - however to be honest whilst it is great fun, again i don't have the room (and would rather keep the others i have). No hurry in selling tho - it's worth more, however it's a good price for the machine to clear the room and someone have a good machine at a good price
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom